Jessica Biel Covers Glamour

    "I'm a romantic adrenaline junkie!" she tells the July issue of Glamour. She says, "I guess I would say my thing is just as wonderful. That's the the only way when you each have your own world and it's just as great." Biel plays ripped action figure Capt. Charisa Sosa in A-Team, in theaters June 11. "She's a hard-core adrenaline junkie. I'm also an adrenaline junkie," Biel says of her character. She also likes to do a couple of yoga classes during the week, mixed in with weight training sessions for strength. Biel says climbing Mount Kilimanjaro earlier this year pushed her to her limits.

    SourceSource URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/06/jessica-biel-covers-glamour.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive