Julianne Hough Flashes The Flesh On Red Carpet At Academy Of Country Music Awards


    Actress Julianne Hough flashed the flesh on the red carpet at the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday night April 3, 2011.

    Julianne Hough recently revealed she wants beau Ryan Seacrest to put a ring on it!

    The former Dancing With the Stars pro has been dating the American Idol host for several months and admits she’d love to settle down and start a family.

    Julianne told US TV show Extra of the engagement rumors, have I got any jewelry on my hands? I don’t think so. No, not on my fingers, no.

    I would love to get married and have kids eventually in my life. We’ll see. We kinda both work really hard, but it works. We make the time.

    The Recent reports claimed Seacrest had bought Hough a ring.

    A source said, Ryan already has the ring, and it’s a rock, four to five carats.

    The Money was no object for Ryan Seacrest, expect the Rolls Royce of engagement rings.

    He’s had it for a while and is in the process of planning the engagement. It’s going to happen within the next few months or so!


    Another pal refused to confirm or deny the report, but did admit 36-year-old Ryan Seacrest has never been happier.

    The pal said, If Ryan was planning to propose, why would I spoil the whole surprise for him?.

    I don’t think I’ve ever seen him like this over a girl before, ever they fit together so perfectly.

    His family adore her too, and I know his mom would be really happy to see him settle down with Julianne Hough and work on giving her some grandchildren!Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2011/04/julianne-hough-flashes-flesh-on-red.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive