Neve Campbell Took Some Convincing To Sign Up For New Movie Scream 4



    The actress Neve Campbell said it took 'some convincing' to get her to sign up for the new movie, scream 4.
    .
    The 37-year-old Campbell, has played the lead role of Sidney Prescott in all of the slasher flicks and said she didn't immediately agree to appear in the film.

    Neve Campbell said to UK newspaper Daily Mirror, It took some convincing. I was really hesitant. At the time another one didn't seem interesting.

    We had done those three movies back to back and I thought another one would be pushing it.

    I thought we couldn't better the first three and I didn't think anyone would want to see another. But that was 10 years ago. When this came up I could see it was such a great idea to progress the story.

    Neve Campbell said, It was also a really good script that I thought would work. So, yes, I did change my mind, but for the right reasons.

    Image: Movie scream 4
    Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2011/04/neve-campbell-took-some-convincing-to.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive