Jordin Sparks to Launch Her First Fragrance


    Jordin Sparks is launching her own "reasonably priced" perfume. She has created Because of You, a fruity, floral scent with notes of clementine, orange blossom and sheer musk. And the fragrance will sell from as little as $9.50 (£6.30) a bottle when it's launched later this month (Oct10) - because she refuses to spend much on her own favourite perfumes, despite her boosted bank account. She tells Women's Wear Daily, "When I was starting this project, I really wanted it to be affordable. I looked at some other celebrity fragrances, and they were like $80 (£53). Even now, I look at a fragrance that's $80, and I can't bring myself to spend that much. "In this economy especially, my fans deserve a high-quality, reasonably priced scent."Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/10/jordin-sparks-to-launch-her-first.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive