Khloe Kardashian Releases First "Khloe & Lamar" Promo Pic


    With the premiere of their brand new show coming up in less than a month, Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom have released the first promo picture - happily pose with a basketball - from their upcoming gig, Khloe & Lamar. "I'm thrilled with how it came out," Kardashian, 26, raved on her blog Monday. "Too cute. I love my hubby!" She also posted 14 of her "favorite pics" of Lamar (and brother Rob Kardashian, who also appears on the series). "I can't believe the premiere is less than a month away - so excited and so nervous!" Kardashian, 26, wrote. "I'm dying with anticipation." Khloe & Lamar premieres April 10 on the E! Network.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2011/03/khloe-kardashian-releases-first-lamar.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive