Katy Perry Started Smoking Due To Bridal Anxiety?


    The Mirror reports that Katy Perry, who is due to exchange wedding vows with Russell Brand this year, has picked up smoking because of bridal anxiety, but she wants to kick the habit. A friend of her says she told them: "I'm stressed out with the wedding and I keep smoking to calm my nerves." The close source added, "I do it even though I know it is really bad for me and I know I need to stop. "So I'm thinking I am going to have hypnotherapy to help me get over it. I'd never say to kids, 'This is cool'. "It's a really bad habit that I need to quit," they quote her as saying.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/04/katy-perry-started-smoking-due-to.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive