Lindsay Lohan's Dad Stages Home Raid


    Lindsay Lohan, 23, called her dad a "pathological, lying ex-father" and claimed an intervention he staged Wednesday afternoon at her apartment was a cry for attention. She fired back at her dad via Twitter, "OMG!! I have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own, my ex-dad just walked into my apartment like the devil's advocate with officers." Michael Lohan said he went to Lindsay's home because he wanted to check on the welfare of his teenage daughter, Ali, 16, as she is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/04/lindsay-lohan-dad-stages-home-raid.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive