Gwyneth Paltrow Works Hard to Get in Shape for Iron Man

    Gwyneth Paltrow, 37, worked hard for her buff Iron Man 2 body. "My trainer, Tracy Anderson, basically, like, pummeled me into submission and made me do all kinds of crazy things. She really changed my body for this movie, Paltrow, who gained 10 pounds of muscle for the role said of her workouts, which included high-intensity dance aerobics. Paltrow is looking forward to a laid back summer with her husband Chris Martin and kids Apple, 6, and Moses, 4. Even though she calls her children "a lot of work," she said on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show to air Thursday, "I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy nice ones."

    Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/04/gwyneth-paltrow-works-hard-to-get-in.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive