Check Out Miley Cyrus' Hot New Look Video

    Miley Cyrus, 17, is evolving and gives us a taste of her new sound in her latest video Can't Be Tamed. She teased on MileyWorld, "Sitting in my studio listening to my new record I can't be tamed! Its all finished now and I am so excited for you to hear it. This is as close to my heart as anyone could ever get. I am sooo happy." And untamed is right, as Miley joins the rock starlet ranks of Xtina, Beyonce and Lady Gaga with feathers flying, workin' some striking costumes 'n' cosmetics.


    See the video's exclusive premiere May 4 on E! News at 7 and 11:30 p.m.
    Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/05/check-out-miley-cyrus-hot-new-look.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive