Billy Ray Cyrus Drops the Divorce

    Billy Ray, 49, has stopped the divorce proceedings with his wife of 17 years, Tish. On March 11, Cyrus' lawyer Robert L. Jackson filed a "voluntarily dismissal and non-suit". Judge James Martin entered the judgment and signed the order to dismiss the divorce that day. "I've dropped the divorce," Billy Ray said on an episode of The View airing Friday. "I want to put my family back together. Things are the best they've ever been." Cyrus, who last month expressed concerns about his 18-year-old daughter added: "I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana."


    Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2011/03/billy-ray-cyrus-drops-divorce.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive