Gayle King Relationship Strained- Oprah Winfrey Not A Lesbian






    Gayle King, long time friend of U.S. talk show host Oprah Winfrey, is caught up in another media firestorm. Oprah Winfrey has again denied a rumor claiming she is a lesbian in an upcoming interview with Barbara Walters to air on ABC. I'm not a lesbian, People.com quoted Winfrey as saying. Particularly vexing, Winfrey said in the interview set for broadcast Thursday, is the fact the lesbian stories focus on her relationship with her longtime platonic friend Gayle King.

    I'm not even kind of a lesbian, she elaborated. And the reason why irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two- why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life.

    She is the mother I never had. She is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person, Winfrey told Walters about King. It's making me cry because I'm thinking about- how much I probably have never told her that. Tissue, please. I now need tissue. I've never told her that.

    Gayle King (December 28, 1954) is editor at large for O, The Oprah Magazine and is the best friend of Oprah Winfrey. She has previously worked as a television news anchor and talk show host. King was also instrumental in the planning and creation of the Legends Weekend.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/12/gayle-king-relationship-strained-oprah.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive