Stedman Graham Is Still My Lover- Says Oprah Winfrey






    The American businessman Stedman Graham, is still in a long-term relationship with Oprah Winfrey, despite recent speculation that the talk show host may be more than friends with companion Gayle King. In a candid interview with ABC News, Winfrey denied that she is a lesbian, and confirmed that she and Graham remain very much in love.

    Oprah Winfrey set the record straight in the interview with Barbara Walters, which airs (9th December 2010), telling the presenter, I'm not a lesbian, before adding, I'm not even kind of a lesbian. And the reason why the rumour irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I'm lying. That's No. 1. No. 2 . why would you want to hide it! That is not the way I run my life". The talk show host, whose show will soon come to an end after 25 years on the air, says that partner Graham is still the love of her life, adding, The love, the man, the partner, the mate. I do not know of another man on this planet, who could have lived this life with such dignity, with such grace and such respect and humility in it.

    A clearly distressed and teary Winfrey then spoke intimately about her friend King, saying, She is the mother I never had. She is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves, before adding, It's making me cry because I'm thinking about, how much I probably have never told her that.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/12/stedman-graham-is-still-my-lover-says.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive