Kelly Ripa Admits She Has Massive Girl_ Megan Fox Crush On Sex Bomb!






    Kelly Ripa says Megan Fox is her celebrity crush!

    The Live! with Regis & Kelly host has revealed she “loves” the sexy Transformers star.

    Ripa said She’s everybody’s celebrity crush.

    I love that girl, I really do. I love her.

    I’ve known her since she was a teenager, so I’m so happy for her and all of her success.

    She really is super smart, she’s really creative, she’s a great, great actress and she’s a brilliant comic actress. A lot of people don’t know that but she is funny, that girl.

    Megan Fox and Ripa worked on the television sitcom Hope & Faith together for almost two years.

    Kelly- who raises three children with husband Mark Consuelos- recently insisted she won’t have anymore kids!

    No- unless you’ve heard something else, she said.

    Life is really civilized. We can go out to eat at restaurants together, and I don’t have to walk a baby around the restaurant and scarf down my food and switch with Mark.

    We’re all dining together. It’s really nice.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/12/kelly-ripa-admits-she-has-massive-girl.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive