Reese Witherspoon Feels Much Sexier With Age






    Oscar winning actress Reese Witherspoon covers the January 2011 issue of Glamour magazine. In the issue Reese discusses how much sexier she feels with age.

    I think as a woman, you get older, you feel more confident in your sexuality. You’re not as intimidated by it, not as embarrassed by it. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

    Reese also has her own secret formula to ward off the younger sexier starlets,

    There’s always going to be somebody younger or sexier. That’s why I like to say, and it’s become my famous line, ‘Funny doesn’t sag, she joked.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/12/reese-witherspoon-feels-much-sexier.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive