Lisa Ling Reveals Her Miscarriage Nightmare






    Lisa Ling has revealed, she had a miscarriage 6 months ago.

    In an episode of The View set to air Friday, Ling- who used to be a co-host on the show- says the experience left her feeling like_ a complete failure.

    she said- I felt more like a failure than I’d felt in a very long time.

    Lisa Ling- who is married to oncologist Paul Song- was seven weeks pregnant when told by doctors that her baby had no heartbeat.

    She says- we actually hadn't been trying that long.

    I don’t know that I took it as seriously as I should have because it happened so fast. But then when I heard the doctor say there was no heartbeat it was like bam, like a knife through the heart.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/12/lisa-ling-reveals-her-miscarriage.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive