Harrison Ford Plays Grumpy For Glory






    Harrison Ford's filmography is impressive. He's made more than 40 top-grossing films, scoring an Oscar nomination for one ("Witness") and achieving iconic status as Indiana Jones and Han Solo of " Star Wars."

    Now, the Chicago-born actor is taking on a movie role near and dear to my heart as an anchorman on a morning TV show in "Morning Glory," co-starring Rachel McAdams. When I talked to Ford in New York last weekend, he told me he did this role without his usual research.

    "I sort of felt that it was well-written and in particular, I have had some experience watching you guys both through the television and in person," he said. "I really felt that I had a sense of who I thought my character was. It suited the director (Roger Michell), so I left it at that. All of the people involved in this project really knew what they were doing. (Producer) J.J. Abrams — I did his first movie with Mike Nichols some 25 years ago."

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/11/harrison-ford-plays-grumpy-for-glory.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive