Mandy Moore Discusses Role Of Dream Disney






    Mandy Moore has discussed her role in new Disney movie 'Tangled'.

    Mandy Moore who is known for her talents as a pop singer, has also proved herself to be a star actor.

    In her new role, voicing the character Rapunzel, the 26 year old will get to show off both her singing and acting skills.

    When asked by She Knows, what how she feels about singing in character, Moore explained:

    I think just the approach of singing as a character in character as opposed to the choices you would make for yourself - that was difficult.

    And I didn’t really expect that. Because I just thought, oh, my God, I love musical theater. I’m a huge Alan Menken fan.

    To be a Disney princess in a Disney film, it really has been a total dream come true. It wasn’t until I actually got into the studio and realized how - oh, my God - there were so many words.

    Specifically recording the first song in the film, it hit me, I don’t necessarily know how to approach this.

    I couldn’t just be Mandy. I couldn’t just sing it the way that I wanted to sing it. I knew there had to be sort of a specific take on it.

    Moore went on to tell PEOPLE magazine that being a Disney princess is every girl's dream.

    Growing up being obsessed with The Little Mermaid and Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast and singing all of those songs_ to play_ Rapunzel, it was such a dream.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/11/mandy-moore-discusses-role-of-dream.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive