Nene Leakes Fueling Divorce Rumors






    Nene Leakes- The Real Housewives of Atlanta, cast member NeNe Leakes visted a lawyer to talk about her divorce options. The episode also featured husband Gregg Leakes talking to an Atlanta area radio DJ about giving NeNe Leakes $300,000 to help launch her career as a reality star. The fame got to her head, he told the DJ, I'm asking for every dime of it back.

    The two got into an explosive argument and now Leakes has taken to her official Bravo blog to write about her marriage and the argument.

    Gregg and I have held it together for years, but my breaking point has come. I'm one hell of a woman, and I am nobody's fool, Leakes said. When the person you love and trust betrays you, it has got to be one of the worst feelings.

    She adds, Yes, Gregg is a good guy, but that doesn't mean Gregg is a good husband. All I can say is, I'm tired! Only I know what I've been through!

    Leakes also says that she's trying to remain strong for the sake of her children. "I hope I was able to show my children what a strong woman looks like and stands for, she said. I will only accept loyalty and trust! My happiness is everything to me!

    Leakes has gone through several changes this year including nabbing a new job as an Entertainment correspondent at a local TV station. She also recently admitted she had several plastic surgery procedures in April including a nose job, smaller breast implants and a lift, and liposuction. Parts of her procedures were show on the show during an October episode.

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/11/nene-leakes-fueling-divorce-rumors.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive