Rosario Dawson Admits She's A Trekkie - Wants A Role In Star Trek Sequel






    Rosario Dawson has openly expresses her love of "Star Trek" on Twitter, so it's a surprise when she admits she tried to keep her love of the franchise a secret from her "Unstoppable" co-star Chris Pine, who starred in the 2009 revamped "Star Trek" film as Captain James T. Kirk.

    "I am a big Trekkie, which finally just got disclosed to Chris," Dawson said in an interview with Collider. "I've been trying to play it really cool and I had been pretty good at hiding it from him."

    "He didn't find out until we were doing press for the movie that I was a Trekkie," she told Rachael Ray in an interview on Ray's show. "He goes, 'How did you hide that from me this whole time?' I was like, 'I didn't want to geek out on you.'"

    Dawson also says she's campaigning for a role in the next film under the Twitter hashtag #rosariodawsoninstartrek, which her followers and other fans have lached on to help her get a spot. "I've got a petition on Twitter about maybe I could be in the next movie, like a Klingon or something."

    tag.Source URL: https://kmhighlights.blogspot.com/2010/11/rosario-dawson-admits-she-trekkie-wants.html
    Visit Kate Middleton Hair Highlights for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive